OSHA Academy - USA 132-Hour OSH Professional Safety Training Program is the “best of the best” certificate safety training course! Students around the world can now qualify for the OSHA Academy 132-Hour OSH Professional certificate safety program by completing the 25* required courses. This safety training program is the best choice for students wanting to maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university. This safety training program may qualify you for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEU) as part of a professional development program, or when submitting this course work for college credit, it also helps to prepare students for the Certified Safety Professional, Certified Safety Health Manager, Certified (HSE) Health Safety & Environmental Trainer, and other professional credentials.
Corporate Safety Managers or Directors.
Engineers (All Disciplines)
Fire Marshals and Fire Chiefs
Operations Managers and Directors
- Design, develop and implement a comprehensive Occupational Safety and Health programs within their organization.
- Investigate accidents, incidents and near misses and how to prepare the relevant reports.
- Identify and control hazards in the workplace.
- Develop effective safety culture in the organization.
- Develop and implement a world-class safety management system within the organization.
- Develop and deliver an effective safety and occupational health training programs within the organization.
- Develop an effective written emergency plans and procedures for different kinds of emergency cases.
- Prepare effective safety manuals.
(When registering more than one person, discounts will automatically be deducted from each additional registration thereafter)
Still Have Questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) List for the answer!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount